Visit any of our websites or web portals;
• Signup or Create an account, or manage your account;
• download any of our applications;
• Upload or Input information, data, or other content through Heybase Services;
• Contact us for Technical or Non-technical Support,
• Communicate, ask questions, raise queries or request assistance to interact to us via various communication mediums;
• Participate in demonstrations, webinars, surveys, or other marketing interaction;
• Interact with our other end-users, customers or guests on our forums;
• Integrate with any products and services with your Heybase platform.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and mobile number.
We may upload Content automatically with your authorization from your third-party service providers, for example, Google drive, We may track and analyse your usage data such as API calls, Number of users, Number of records, Data storage size utilised, Features or Apps you use. We may also track the time you spent on pages or apps or features.
We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Medium, Twitter, and LinkedIn. When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we may collect Personal Data that you provide to us, such as your contact details, public profile. In addition, we may track aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our platform
• Improve, personalise, and expand our platform
• Understand and analyze how you use our platform
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners or employees, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the product, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service;
• Send account-related information to you, such as information regarding the Service, Billing, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
• Ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks;
• Comply with legal obligations and legal process
• Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Heybase follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other websites, products and services, Heybase uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitor’s or user’s preferences, and the pages on the website or product or platform that the visitor or user accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user’s experience by customizing our web page content and product feature based on the user’s browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".